The Monthly Market Talk report, produced by the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS®, has just been released for the month of March.
- Click here for March’s Reno Monthly Market Report.
- Click here for March’s Fernley Monthly Market Report.
If you haven’t clicked on these reports previously, they contain nice charts and graphs on:
- Median Sales Price
- Number of Units Sold
- Percentage of Original Price Received at Sale
- Days on Market
- New Listings
- Distressed Property
- Inventory and Absorption
Note: Region defined as Reno-Sparks Area 100; Home Type defined as Site/Stick Built
Some takeaways from March’s Reno report include:
- Percentage of new listings that are distressed (↓): 55 percent [p. 11]
- 2.8 months of inventory [p.12]
- Average Days on Market for Solds (↑): 142 days [p. 8]
- Sold-to-asking-price Ratio (↓): 97.9 percent [p. 7]
Click here for historical Market Talk reports.
Monthly Market Talk reports provided with permission by the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS®.