Diane Cohn, the original creator of this blog, invited me and a few other real estate agents to participate in a Realtor Roundtable Google Hangout. The “Hangout” consisted of five agents, each from a different market around Lake Tahoe and Reno, discussing current market conditions in their respective areas.
These agents and their markets included:
- Diane Cohn – Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty – Incline Village, Nevada
- Valerie Forte – Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty – Squaw Valley, California
- Linda Green – Dickson Realty – Truckee and Tahoe Donner, California
- Guy Johnson – Keller Williams Group One, Inc. – Reno/Sparks, Nevada
- Dan Spano – Paradise Real Estate – South Lake Tahoe
Diane moderated the Google hangout. [If you are not familiar with the “hangout” concept, think video conferencing.] It was the first Google Hangout for each of us participating. That being said, I don’t think it turned out half bad. I believe the plan going forward is to do a similar hangout periodically in order to update viewers on the various markets.
If you’re interested in our first Realtor Roundtable Google Hangout, watch the video recording below.