- from CNBC: Divide widens between housing haves and have-nots
- from Habitat for Humanity: Nine out of 10 Americans and Canadians call for affordable housing solutions
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Continue to Hold
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications hold steady as rates remain low
- from Realtor.com: Have a Bad Credit Score? It Could Soon Get Better—but Is It Enough to Buy a Home?
- from the National Association of REALTORS®: Existing-Home Sales Rise 1.1 Percent in May; Median Sales Price Ascends to New High
- from the National Association of Home Builder’s Eye on Housing blog: NAHB Estimates 79,000 Single-family Tear-down Starts in 2016
- from RISMedia: Retirees Turning to Custom Homes to Get the Right Space
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Subscribe to the RRB…
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed