- from CNBC: Divide widens between housing haves and have-nots
- from Habitat for Humanity: Nine out of 10 Americans and Canadians call for affordable housing solutions
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Continue to Hold
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications hold steady as rates remain low
- from Realtor.com: Have a Bad Credit Score? It Could Soon Get Better—but Is It Enough to Buy a Home?
- from the National Association of REALTORS®: Existing-Home Sales Rise 1.1 Percent in May; Median Sales Price Ascends to New High
- from the National Association of Home Builder’s Eye on Housing blog: NAHB Estimates 79,000 Single-family Tear-down Starts in 2016
- from RISMedia: Retirees Turning to Custom Homes to Get the Right Space
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed