- from Freddie Mac: 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rate Continues to Fall
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications jump 7.1% as lowest rates since election send homebuyers rushing to lock in
- from the National Association of Home Builders: Homeownership Remains Key Part of American Dream; Obstacles Persist for Many
- from Fannie Mae: A Seller’s Market? Consumers Express Diverging Sentiment on Home Buying and Selling in May
- from The Washington Post: Fannie Mae will ease financial standards for mortgage applicants next month
- from Realtor.com: Boomers, Millennials, and the McMansions No One Wants
- from RIS Media: Research: Home Equity Major Retirement Asset for Most
- from The New York Times: Mortgages for Seniors? Available, but Exacting
- from RealtyTrac: Utilities Add 25 Percent to U.S. Homeownership Costs According to New Research from ATTOM Data Solutions and UtilityScore
Search Blog Content
My Facebook Page’s feed…
1 day 17 hours ago
Hey Dads! How would you like to win a FREE day of having someone do…
With Father's Day just around the corner this is a great chance to make life easier for dad. Our friends over at Total Home Experience are offering to do your yardwork for a day! We'll pick one lucky winner at random on Father's Day (6/16/19).
To be eligible to be selected:
1) Like *both* the Reno Dads and Total Home Experience Facebook pages.
2) Share a photo of your yard (or part of it) in the comments of this post. Feel free to also tell us what kind of yardwork would be of the most help to you.
Super easy, right?
One entry per person. Winner must reside in Washoe County. Exact details of wok will be discussed with and individualized for the winner. Good luck!
Follow Me on Titter…