- from The Wall Street Journal: Homeownership rate jumps from 50-year low
- from Realtor.com: New-Homes Prices Are Down: Get One Before They Sell Out
- from The National Association of Home Builders: New Home Sales Edge Up 0.8 Percent in June
- from Housingwire: This year will probably be the biggest year for homebuilders in a decade — Rising demand calls for new construction
- from Housingwire: Fed elects to hold off on interest rate hike — But increase still expected in December
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Drop Again
- from CNBC: Lowest mortgage rates in a month barely boost weekly applications, up 0.4%
- from The Wall Street Journal: Americans Pour Record Sums Into Home Improvements
- from Country Living: Are People Actually Happy in Tiny Houses? —A recent survey suggests that the answer is no.
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed