- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Jump Up
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications drop 2.1% as interest rates hit highest level since July
- from Curbed.com: Millennials: The savvy, stay-at-home generation — Data shows millennials are living at home with their parents in record numbers
- from The Wall Street Journal: Millennials’ New Weapon in Bidding Wars: A Parent’s Home Equity—Parents refinance their own homes to help their children compete as all-cash buyers in hot housing markets. When the purchase closes, the children pay the parents back
- from the Miami Herald: Mortgage fraud is on the rise, and here’s what that means to you
- from BUILDER: Could YIMBY Be The New NIMBY?
- from Fannie Mae: Overall Housing Confidence Up on Rising Renter Optimism
- from Fannie Mae: Baby Boomers Accelerate Their Advance into Free-and-Clear Homeownership
- from Realtor.com: Haunted House? Not a Deal Breaker for Many Homebuyers
- from Curbed.com: Amazon officially sells everything, including a $36K shipping container house
- from The New York Times: Where Can You Park a Tiny Home?
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Archives of RRB Posts
Subscribe to RRB's feed