- from ATTOM Data Solutions: Buying a Home More Affordable Than Renting in 54 Percent of U.S. Markets
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Bounce Back Up
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications end 2017 lower as rates rose
- from the National Association of Home Builders: Potential Home Buyers Sidelined by Availability, Affordability Home Owners Stay Put and Renovate Instead, Surveys Show
- from The Wall Street Journal: Get Smart on Down Payments — In 2018, home buyers will have to decide how much money to put down amid uncertainties over long-term interest rates and the new tax law
- from National Real Estate Investor: Smaller SFR Investors Will Benefit from Agency Financing for New Acquisitions
- from Realtor.com: The U.S. Metros With the Best—and Most Miserable—Commutes
- from the National Association of REALTORS® Economists’ Outlook blog: 61 Percent of First-time Buyers Made a Low Downpayment in November 2017
- from American Financing: Does Your Mortgage Retire With You?
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed