- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Move Higher For Second Consecutive Week
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications rise 4.1% as borrowers see last chance to get lowest rates
- from the National Association of Home Builders: Single-Family Sector Boosts Housing Production in 2017, More Gains Expected this Year
- from National Association of REALTORS® Economists’ Outlook blog: November 2017 Housing Affordability Index
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: U.S. Foreclosure Activity Drops to 12-Year Low in 2017
- from National Real Estate Investor: As Rents Rise, Advocates in Multiple Markets Push for New Rent Control Laws
- from The Mercury News: New Bay Area housing trend: Living in the backyard
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: Building Materials Prices and Labor Access Top Challenges for 2018
Search Blog Content
My Facebook Page’s feed…
1 day 17 hours ago
Hey Dads! How would you like to win a FREE day of having someone do…
With Father's Day just around the corner this is a great chance to make life easier for dad. Our friends over at Total Home Experience are offering to do your yardwork for a day! We'll pick one lucky winner at random on Father's Day (6/16/19).
To be eligible to be selected:
1) Like *both* the Reno Dads and Total Home Experience Facebook pages.
2) Share a photo of your yard (or part of it) in the comments of this post. Feel free to also tell us what kind of yardwork would be of the most help to you.
Super easy, right?
One entry per person. Winner must reside in Washoe County. Exact details of wok will be discussed with and individualized for the winner. Good luck!
Follow Me on Titter…