- from Freddie Mac: Fixed-Rate Mortgage Rates Rise for Eighth Consecutive Week
- from the National Association of Home Builders: Rising Rates Dampening New-Home Sales?
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications rise 2.7 percent as rates take a brief breather from surge
- from REALTOR®Mag: Most States Return to Peak Prices
- from the National Association of REALTORS® Economists’ Outlook blog: More Properties Were Sold At or Above List Price in January 2018
- from Realtor.com: The 20 Hottest Real Estate Markets for February 2018: Get Ready for the Spring Thaw!
- from Redfin: Sight-Unseen in 2017: 35% of Homebuyers Bid on a Home Before Seeing it in Person
- from Realtor.com: 5 Common Reasons Why Property Taxes Go Up, No Matter Where You Live
- from the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals: 2017 State of Hispanic Homeownership Report
Subscribe to the RRB…
Search RRB Content
Follow me on Twitter…
Subscribe to RRB's feed