- from FreddieMac: Rates Rise to Highest of 2018
- from CNBC: Spring hits the housing market as weekly mortgage applications rise 4.9%
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: 54 Percent of U.S. Metros Post Median Home Prices Above Pre-Recession Peaks in Q1 2018
- from CNBC: Why buying a home can be almost impossible with massive student loan debt
- from The Wall Street Journal: Homebuilding Isn’t Keeping Up With Growth, Development Group Says
- from Realtor.com: What’s Holding Back New Home Construction? There’s No One to Build ’em!
- from the National Association of Home Builders: Housing Starts Rise 1.9% on Multifamily Surge
- from the National Association of REALTORS® Economists’ Outlook blog: First-time Buyers Sidelined by Lack of Supply and Rising Prices
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Subscribe to the RRB…
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed