- from Realtor.com: The Hottest Markets for U.S. Real Estate: Is California’s Reign Over?
- from FreddieMac: Mortgage Rates Climb to Highest Level in Over Four Years
- from CNBC: Weekly mortgage applications stall as rates make sharp move higher
- from CNBC: Homebuyers are stretching their budgets and mortgage limits to win bidding wars
- from HousingWire: Freddie Mac takes aim at FHA with widespread expansion of 3% down mortgages
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: Homeownership Rate Stable at 64%
- from the National Association of Home Builders: New Home Sales Rise 4 Percent in March
- from John Burns Real Estate Consulting: Challenges Mount for First-Time Buyers
- from Freddie Mac Outlook: Nothing Draws a Crowd Like a Crowd: The Outlook for Home Sales
- from MarketWatch: Why do underwater homeowners keep paying the mortgage?
Search RRB Content
Subscribe to the RRB…
Follow me on Twitter…
Subscribe to RRB's feed