- from Veros®: New Veros® VeroFORECAST™ Projects 7 of 10 Top-Appreciating Markets will be in Washington and Nevada over next 12 months
- from FreddieMac: Mortgage Rates Take a Breather
- from CNBC: Thousands line up for zero-down-payment, subprime mortgages
- from CoreLogic® Insights Blog: Debt-to-Income Is the Number One Reason for Denied Mortgage Applications
- from MarketWatch: Housing starts lurch lower in another weak month for residential construction
- from the National Association of Home Builders: Multifamily Decline Pushes Overall Housing Starts Down in September
- from REALTOR®Magazine: Sellers Brace for Stiffer Competition as Buyers Retreat
- from SmartAsset™: The Best States for the Middle Class in 2018
- from Housingwire: Should you use home equity to delay Social Security?
from The Wall Street Journal: Tiny Rooms, Shared Kitchens: Co-Living on the Rise in Big Cities
- from the Miami Herald: Does going green net you more green when selling your home?
- from HomeAdvisor: The United States, Ranked by Yard Size
Subscribe to the RRB…
Search RRB Content
Follow me on Twitter…
Subscribe to RRB's feed