- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Fall Back
- from MarketWatch: American homeownership increases again as housing market looks for balance
- from HousingWire: Millennials drive homeownership rate increase in Q3 — First-time homebuyers transition from renting
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: U.S. Median Home Price Increases 4.8 Percent in Q3 2018, Slowest Rate of Annual Appreciation Since Q2 2016
- from The Washington Post: Three new headaches for homeowner associations
- from HousingWire: Here are the top 10 lenders that dominated 2017
- from REALTOR® Magazine: Is Focus on Location a Thing of the Past?
Search Blog Content
My Facebook Page’s feed…
3 days 15 hours ago
◀︎ Lake Tahoe Friday Fact ▶︎ How does Lake Tahoe compare to other world lakes?…1
4 days 11 hours ago
Interesting Lake Tahoe fact: Did you know that the Lake Tahoe Dam in Tahoe City…
Today's Fun Fact: There are 63 tributaries into the Lake, and only one outlet. Following up on last week's question, the Bureau of Reclamation operates the Lake Tahoe Dam on the Truckee River, which controls the top six feet of Lake Tahoe (744,600 acre-feet of maximum storage capacity). The dam was built between 1909-1913. In addition to managing the top six feet of the Lake, the Bureau of Reclamation also works with Lake Tahoe Basin partners to help meet the environmental thresholds in the Lake Tahoe Environmental Improvement Program. Since 1997, Reclamation has awarded over $22 million to local, regional, and state Basin partners in California and Nevada for Basin watershed improvements.
Follow Me on Titter…