- from Realtor.com®: Millennials Now Taking On More Mortgages Than Any Other Generation
- from Freddie Mac: Fixed-Rate Mortgages Reach 12-Month Low
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Head Even Lower
- from The Review of Financial Studies: What’s the Catch? Suspicion of Bank Motives and Sluggish Refinancing
- from The Wall Street Journal: Amazon’s Pullout From Queens, N.Y., Stuns Real-Estate Industry
- from CNBC: Google will spend $13 billion on U.S. real estate in 2019, expanding into Nevada, Ohio, Texas and Nebraska
- from Zolo Realty: Features Men and Women Buyers Want in a Home (Infographic)
- from Chase Home Lending: Chase Guarantees to Close Customers’ Mortgages Fast or Give Them $1,000
- from HousingWire: Former Fannie Mae employee found guilty of making millions on shady foreclosure sales — Ordered to forfeit a property she bought with a duffle bag full of cash
Search Blog Content
My Facebook Page’s feed…
2 days 6 hours ago
Hey Dads! How would you like to win a FREE day of having someone do…
With Father's Day just around the corner this is a great chance to make life easier for dad. Our friends over at Total Home Experience are offering to do your yardwork for a day! We'll pick one lucky winner at random on Father's Day (6/16/19).
To be eligible to be selected:
1) Like *both* the Reno Dads and Total Home Experience Facebook pages.
2) Share a photo of your yard (or part of it) in the comments of this post. Feel free to also tell us what kind of yardwork would be of the most help to you.
Super easy, right?
One entry per person. Winner must reside in Washoe County. Exact details of wok will be discussed with and individualized for the winner. Good luck!
Follow Me on Titter…