- from Mortgage News Daily: Homeownership is Highest Since 2014
- from the National Association of Home Builders Eye On Housing blog: 30-Year Mortgage Rate Falls
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Barely Move
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: U.S. Home Flipping Returns Drop to Seven-Year Low in 2018
- from Realtor.com®: Inventory Growth Points to Cooler Spring Market
- from LendingTree: The Housing Market’s 10 Year Challenge — Comparing The Housing Market of 2009 to Today
- from Nerd Wallet: Recent Home Buyers Stretched, Future Hunters Optimistic
- from CNBC: Buying a home for the first time? Avoid these mistakes
- from Bloomberg: New Single-Family Rental Pitch: Want to Buy a Piece of a House?
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: Top 20 Counties with the Most Foreclosure Starts
- from Forbes: This Demographic Will Drive Interior Design And Trends In Coming Years
- from CNBC: This is the No. 1 reason young Americans move home with their parents—and it’s not the cost of rent
Search Blog Content
My Facebook Page’s feed…
1 day 16 hours ago
Hey Dads! How would you like to win a FREE day of having someone do…
With Father's Day just around the corner this is a great chance to make life easier for dad. Our friends over at Total Home Experience are offering to do your yardwork for a day! We'll pick one lucky winner at random on Father's Day (6/16/19).
To be eligible to be selected:
1) Like *both* the Reno Dads and Total Home Experience Facebook pages.
2) Share a photo of your yard (or part of it) in the comments of this post. Feel free to also tell us what kind of yardwork would be of the most help to you.
Super easy, right?
One entry per person. Winner must reside in Washoe County. Exact details of wok will be discussed with and individualized for the winner. Good luck!
Follow Me on Titter…