- from Freddie Mac: Downward Mortgage Rate Trend Ends
- from REALTOR® Magazine: Report: Homeowners 8% Richer Over the Past Year
- from Redfin: More Home-Sellers are Dropping Their Prices Than in Previous Winters as Buyers Seize More Control of the Market
- from realtor.com®: Which Real Estate Markets Were Hot—or Not—in February 2019?
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: New Home Sales Up 1.5% for the Year
- from The Washington Post: More people pay their mortgages on time, but how long will this good news last?
- from Bankrate®: Nearly two-thirds of millennial homeowners have regrets about their purchase, survey finds
- from LendingTree: LendingTree Ranks Metros with the Highest Vacancy Rates
- from CNBC: Do this when shopping for a mortgage and you could save $430 in the first year
- from Bloomberg: Where Does the Tidiness Craze Leave Self-Storage Stocks?
- from realtor.com®: Top 10 Affordable Small Towns Where You’d Actually Want to Live, 2019 Edition
Search Blog Content
My Facebook Page’s feed…
1 day 16 hours ago
Hey Dads! How would you like to win a FREE day of having someone do…
With Father's Day just around the corner this is a great chance to make life easier for dad. Our friends over at Total Home Experience are offering to do your yardwork for a day! We'll pick one lucky winner at random on Father's Day (6/16/19).
To be eligible to be selected:
1) Like *both* the Reno Dads and Total Home Experience Facebook pages.
2) Share a photo of your yard (or part of it) in the comments of this post. Feel free to also tell us what kind of yardwork would be of the most help to you.
Super easy, right?
One entry per person. Winner must reside in Washoe County. Exact details of wok will be discussed with and individualized for the winner. Good luck!
Follow Me on Titter…