- National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: Record Low Birth Rates Suppress Housing Demand
- from HousingWire: HUD declares FHA is no longer backing DACA mortgages — “DACA recipients remain ineligible for FHA loans”
- from Bankrate®: Survey: Nearly 1 in 4 American adults are worse off now than before the Great Recession
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Hold Steady
- from HousingWire: Almost 1 in 5 American households expect to move in next year, Fed report says — Highest May reading in 2 years comes as more Americans are uncertain about their financial futures
- from RealTrends: New Data Shows Home Buyers Spend 124 Hours, On Average, To Find A Home
- from realtor.com®: The Hottest Real Estate Markets in America, May 2019: Color Us Surprised!
- from HousingWire: You can now buy your house on Amazon — Retail giant brings the tiny house trend to the masses – with free shipping, too!
- from Porch.com: Exploring Generational Differences in Life Goals
- from realtor.com®: Buy Now, Hate Later: 6 Things in Your New Home That Will Soon Drive You Nuts
- from Fannie Mae Perspectives: Consumers Continue to Overestimate Mortgage Requirements
- from John Burns Real Estate Consulting: Majority of Homeowners and Renters Benefiting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Search Blog Content
Subscribe to this Blog