- from CNBC: Lower mortgage rates are causing an epic housing shortage
- from HousingWire: Federal Reserve report cites “rebounded” housing market — Low mortgage rates and strong job market are supporting sales, Fed says
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Jump
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: Q3 2019 Foreclosure Activity Down 19 Percent from Year Ago to Lowest Level Since Q2 2005
- from NBC News: Recession coming? Don’t blame housing
- from the National Association of Home Builders: Single-Family Housing Starts Hold Firm in September
- from HousingWire: Citibank fined $30 million for holding onto foreclosures for too long
- from Redfin: A Typical African American Family Could Afford Just 25 Percent of Homes for Sale Last Year, Down from 39 Percent in 2012
- from The New York Times: Empty Garages: The Answer to California’s Housing Shortage?
- from Harvard University’s Joint Center for Housing Studies: Housing America’s Older Adults 2019
- from the National Association of REALTORS®: Student Loan Debt and Housing Report
- from Curbed.com: Can the right home make you live longer?
- from The Wall Street Journal: Millennials Are Coming to America’s Small Towns — We moved beyond the suburbs so that we can breathe free, park without worry and enjoy a parade
Search Blog Content
Subscribe to this Blog