It’s a Buyer’s Market
Conditions are very different today compared to 2004-2005. Qualified buyers have many choices and real negotiating power now. Don’t overpay for your next home. Work with an informed professional to get the best price you possibly can to conserve equity going forward.
We Work for You
Buying a house is a big investment. A good buyer’s agent will find you a solid deal and ensure a smooth transaction. Here’s how we professionally represent our buyers’ best interests:
- Interview prospective buyers to determine wants, needs and non-negotiables. Discuss market.
- Ensure buyers are preapproved for financing. If not, put them on the phone with a competent lending professional to determine options.
- Research the market and choose a few representative houses to see.
- Educate buyers about current market conditions, schools, services and neighborhoods of interest.
- Get feedback from buyers after property tours to determine what they liked and didn’t like. Discuss.
- Establish a smooth working relationship. If the buyer isn’t comfortable, match them with another agent better suited for their needs.
- Show more property as needed. Hone in on what the buyers want.
- Make reasonable offers favorable to the buyer. Do a competitive market analysis beforehand to set strategic price, also considering seller motivation and circumstances.
- Negotiate the contract in favor of the buyer as is reasonable, but work with all parties for a win-win.
- Open escrow and manage the details. Update buyer regularly. Review reports and contracts for accuracy. Renegotiate for repairs, as needed. Resolve discrepancies.
- Close the deal and hand you your keys… the best part of all!
Need a refresher course on purchasing a house? Here’s an overview of the process. more
Successful Juggling Act. Coordinate your buying and selling. more
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind. Learn the market and think creatively to maximize opportunities. more
Choose Your Agent Wisely. It pays to scrutinize the professionals you hire to help you purchase. more
Thinking of Buying Sans Realtor? There’s a lot at stake, especially if you try to go it alone. more
Pondering a Leveling Market. National realty expert muses on changing conditions across the US. more
New Listings Via Email. Want to keep your eye on the Reno/Sparks market? Fill in the form below for free, automated, no-hassle new listing updates: