Sell Your Home with Strategic Market Positioning
Pricing is everything. Buyers are smart. They know there is a lot of inventory right now, they read the news, they see listings online, and they know our market has changed. They are worried they are buying in a declining market.
If your home is even slightly overpriced, they will not bother visiting. If you get showings but no offers, you are still overpriced. Other homes ARE selling. Do not price based on other active listings in your neighborhood. They are failures until they sell. The only successes are those that sold.
What We Do for You
When you’re ready to sell, we can make it happen. If you’re motivated, and if you price the home competitively, here’s what we do to ensure an exemplary selling experience:
- Prepare strategic market analysis to establish optimum price, including net sheet estimating your proceeds.
- Create a detailed marketing plan to get your home sold for the best price in the timeframe you desire.
- Provide home staging consultation using mostly your own pieces to ensure your home shows its best.
- Produce a tastefully designed, four-color flyer highlighting your home’s best features, distributed to the area’s top agents.
- Listing with photos on our local MLS with over 2500 agents working to bring buyers to your home.
- Host open homes with a special invitation for the neighbors, including follow up afterwards to determine market reaction.
- Multiple professional photos and an extensive virtual tour online.
- Promotion on our weekly TV show, Northern Nevada Showcase of Homes, aired on Channel 4 and 12.
- Advertising in the Reno Gazette Saturday Parade of Homes, Tahoe Homeseekers, Homes and Land, Residence Magazine and more.
- Personal marketing of your home through our extensive network of online buyers and investors.
- Showcase exposure at realtor.com, rgj.com, google.com, craigslist.com, yahoo.com, zillow.com, trulia.com, chaseinternational.com and over 25 popular vertical real estate search sites. Your home will also be featured on renorealtyblog.com.
The Five Stages of Seller Grief. Nobody loves your house as much as you do. Understanding yourself. more
Slow Market? How to Cope? If the market is slow and your home hasn’t sold, sell the deal. more
Nice House Won’t Sell. The market never lies. Listen to what it tells you to get your house sold. more
Why Isn’t My House Selling? It may be overpriced or something’s wrong with it or the neighborhood. Six reasons your home may linger. more
Selling During the Holidays. Keep your house on the market. more
Are Realtors a Waste of Time? Thinking of going it alone? See what happens when you do. more
Discount Brokers. You get what you don’t pay for. more
Designed to Sell. Let the pros show you step-by-step what to improve and how to do it on a limited budget. more
Set the Stage for Better Offers. Depersonalize, de-clutter and decorate for the masses for top dollar. more
Seven Costly Mistakes Sellers Make. Get it ready, don’t waste money, don’t price based on what you want. more
Create Curb Appeal. Don’t forget about the outside. Make a great first impression from the minute a buyer steps out of the car. more
To Sell or Not to Sell? It’s a big decision, but tax planning is an important first step. more
The Price of Free Home Valuation. What really happens when you fill out one of these forms? It depends. more
What’s it Worth? Want to know your home’s approximate value? Fill in the form below for a free, no-hassle, online evaluation: