- Comments Are Encouraged: The RenoRealtyBlog encourages readers to comment on the topics discussed on the blog.
- Comments Make the Conversation: Comments and questions should be on topic. A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Mind Your Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner, administrators and/or authors to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- No Personal Attacks Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- No Impersonators: In the interest of fair play, no impersonation of, or posing as, another person or commenter are permitted in this blog’s comments.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam may be deleted and marked as comment spam. Comment spam may include, but is not limited to: advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and false links.
- You Can Be Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right (but is not obligated) to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, RenoRealtyBlog.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, third party claims, damages, or liability relating to any material you have posted.
Search Blog Content
My Facebook Page’s feed…
4 days 3 hours ago
RENTCafé has released its Apartment Market Report for May. https://www.rentcafe.com/blog/rental-market/slowest-annual-rise-18-months-kick-starts-peak-rental-season-may-national-average-reaches-1442/ Below are the current average…
Follow Me on Titter…