- from realtor.com®: Home Prices Hit Record Highs. Is It a Bubble About to Burst?
- from the National Association of REALTORS®: Homes Are Going Under Contract in Record Time
- from CNBC: Mortgage demand from homebuyers spikes 33% annually, signaling no end to summer spree
- from Forbes: A Surprising New Crack In Real Estate Closings Shows It’s Time For Lenders To Act
- from the National Association of Home Builders: New Home Sales Surge to 13-Year High
- from MarketWatch: New home sales surged to highest level since 2006 in July, but builders could soon face headwinds
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: Average New Home Price Now $14,000 Higher Due to Lumber
- from REALTOR® Magazine Daily News: Will Home Sales Keep Defying Expectations?
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Fall
- from SFGate: The 2020 San Francisco exodus is real, and historic, report shows
- from Millionacres: Study: How Diverse is the Real Estate Investing Community?
- from REALTOR® Magazine Daily News: Realtor.com® Adds New Flood Risk Tool to Listings
Search Blog Content
Subscribe to this Blog[email-subscribers-form id="1"]