- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Tick Up
- from National Association of REALTORS® Economists’ Outlook blog: Mortgage Rates, January 14, 2021
- from HousingWire: FHFA extends relaxed appraisal, lending standards
- from Redfin: Redfin Survey: 60% of Homebuyers Believe the Housing Market Will Fare Better This Year Than Last Year
- from realtor.com®: How the Rollout of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Help—and Hurt—the U.S. Housing Market
- from The Wall Street Journal: Rental Home Construction Climbs as Purchase Prices Surge
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: Owning A Home More Affordable Than Renting in Nearly Two Thirds of U.S. Housing Markets
- from LendingTree: LendingTree Study Reveals the Top States Where Residents are Staying Put, Moving From and Moving To
- from Hire A Helper: 2020 Study: Where Do Americans Move When They Retire?
- from realtor.com®: Is the Beach So Last Year?
- from The Wall Street Journal: Fannie, Freddie Tighten Rules for Condos in Vacation Locales
Search Blog Content
Subscribe to this Blog[email-subscribers-form id="1"]