- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Hold at 2017 Low
- from CNBC: Mortgage applications leap nearly 10% on lowest rates in almost a year
- from MarketWatch: ‘Co-borrowing’ to afford a home is gaining popularity. Who’s doing it and why?
- from The Washington Post: Adults who opt not to have kids cause ripple effects in U.S. housing market
- from The Mercury News: Now this is ridiculous: $782,000 over asking for a house in Sunnyvale
- from Quicken Loans: Quicken Loans Study Shows Consumers Continue to Be Too Optimistic with Anticipated Home Value
- from Fannie Mae: Overall Housing Confidence Up as Rising Home Prices Influence Increasingly Divergent Home Buying and Selling Sentiment
- from the Daily Bulletin: Granny flats are on the upswing — and they’re not just for grannies anymore
- from Realtor.com: How Immigrants Are Transforming the American Dream—and Real Estate Along With It
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed