- from Urban Institute: America isn’t in a housing bubble, but some cities might be
- from The Wall Street Journal: U.S. Homeownership Rises Slightly in Latest Quarter
- from CNBC: Weekly mortgage applications fall 2.6% as rates move even higher
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Hold
- from GenPop magazine: Question: Are resident incentives the key to solving affordable housing?
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: Vacant Property Rate Increases From a Year Ago in 54 Percent of U.S. Local Housing Markets in Q3 2017
- from CNBC: Desperate for workers, a Colorado homebuilder starts a free school
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed