- from Black Knight: Black Knight’s September Mortgage Monitor: Despite Continued Home Price Acceleration, Housing Remains More Affordable Than Long-Term Benchmarks
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Dip Slightly
- from CNBC: Mortgage demand unchanged even as interest rates fall
- from Freddie Mac November 2017 Insight: The “B” Word: Can We Spot the Next House Price Bubble?
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: Market Share of 5,000+ Square Foot Homes Declines
- from HomeAdvisor: 2017 Aging in Place Report
- from Down Payment Resource: The Down Payment Report —News and Data on Residential Down Payments
- from the CoStar Group: US Apartment Demand Bounces Back from Slow Down in Early 2017 — Third Quarter Numbers Helping to Extend ‘Golden Age of Multifamily’
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Subscribe to the RRB…
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed