- from Black Knight: Black Knight’s September Mortgage Monitor: Despite Continued Home Price Acceleration, Housing Remains More Affordable Than Long-Term Benchmarks
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Dip Slightly
- from CNBC: Mortgage demand unchanged even as interest rates fall
- from Freddie Mac November 2017 Insight: The “B” Word: Can We Spot the Next House Price Bubble?
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: Market Share of 5,000+ Square Foot Homes Declines
- from HomeAdvisor: 2017 Aging in Place Report
- from Down Payment Resource: The Down Payment Report —News and Data on Residential Down Payments
- from the CoStar Group: US Apartment Demand Bounces Back from Slow Down in Early 2017 — Third Quarter Numbers Helping to Extend ‘Golden Age of Multifamily’
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed