- from ATTOM Data Solutions: Median-Priced Homes Not Affordable for Average Wage Earners in 68 Percent of U.S. Housing Markets
- from Reuters: U.S. new home sales fall for third straight month in February
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: February New Home Sales Flat After Upward Revisions to Prior Months
- from the National Association of Realtors®: Pending Home Sales Reverse Course in February, Rise 3.1 Percent
- from CNBC: Weekly mortgage applications rise even as rates increase
- from MarketWatch: Could ‘granny flats’ be the solution to America’s affordable-housing crisis?
- from HouseCanary: Top 5 ‘Hidden’ Factors That Influence Home Value
- from the Los Angeles Times: Worried about being on top of an earthquake fault? New California maps will let you know on a smartphone
Search RRB Content
Latest RRB Posts
Latest RRB Comments
Subscribe to the RRB…
Archives of RRB Posts
Follow me on Twitter…
Do I qualify?
Subscribe to RRB's feed