ICYMI, the Washoe County School District has a website called the Data Gallery, which contains a wealth of information. Among various topics and data sets, here are some of the areas one can explore:
- Interactive Budget — The Interactive Budget was developed as a tool to assist the public in viewing the details of WCSD’s Fiscal Year 2018-19 Final Budget.
- Finances and Payroll — See the amount of money paid to Washoe County School District employees and track spending throughout the district or school by school.
- Academics — See graduation rates, Smarter Balanced assessments, Social and Emotional Competencies (SEC), and more.
- Buildings — Allows you to view all about current and upcoming new school construction and repairs, current capacity and overcrowding level of each school across the District, repairs that are needed, contractors, and more.
- School Zoning — This cool interactive map allows the user to enter their home address and then see what elementary, middle, and high schools they’re zoned for. Click on the map below to see play with it.