Here are a few national real estate-related stories that came across my desk this week.
- from CNNMoney.com: Home construction off to strong start
- from theStreet.com: Home Prices Post Biggest Gain in Six Years
- from the Wall Street Journal: Housing Inventory, Already Low, Dropped Further in January
- from RISMedia.com: Buying Land to Hit Pay Dirt
- from RealtyTimes: Real Estate Outlook: Multi Housing Industry Also Key to Housing, Economic Recovery
…and finally, Congratulations to Keller Williams [the brokerage where I work] for becoming the largest real estate company in the U.S.! See the press release here: Keller Williams Realty Now #1 Real Estate Company in the United States by Agent Count
from the release…
Keller Williams Realty announced that it is now the largest real estate franchise company by agent count in the United States. In recent years, the company has surpassed RE/MAX, Century 21, and then finally Coldwell Banker to secure the industry’s top position. The news, based on publically available information as of Feb. 6, 2013.