Here are a few national real estate-related stories that came across my screen this week…
- from RealtyTrac: 34 Percent of U.S. County Housing Markets Now Less Affordable For Buying Than Their Long-Term Averages
- from KCM Blog: Home Prices…Where are They Headed?
- from the National Association of Home Builders: NAHB Releases New “Priced Out” Numbers
- from The Wall Street Journal: Real Estate’s Epic Rebound Starts to Cool
- from BankRate.com: Closing costs survey: Mortgage fees rise
- from the Bellingham Herald: Nevada consumer spending rises but far below norm
- from Reuters: Exclusive: Wells Fargo loosens standards for jumbo mortgages