- from Northern Nevada Business Weekly: Record high in July: Reno’s median home price tops $459K as demand soars
- from Redfin: Bidding Wars Hold Steady in July, With Over Half of Redfin Offers Encountering Competition
- from realtor.com®: Realtor.com® Weekly Recovery Report: Peak Home Buying Season Shifts from May to August This Year
- from Mansion Global: U.S. Metro Dwellers Are Increasingly Searching for Suburban Homes
- from realtor.com®: Weekly Recovery Report: Final Piece of Recovery Puzzle Falls into Place with New Listings Growth
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: U.S. Properties with Foreclosure Filings Continue Downward Trend Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- from realtor.com®: Could New Shutdowns, Lower Unemployment Benefits Drag Down the Hot Housing Market?
- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Move Up
- from Mortgage News Daily: FHFA Drops a Bomb; Your Refi Just Got Much More Expensive!
- from HousingWire: New fee on mortgage refinances could cost homeowners $1,400
- from HousingWire: UWM announces 1.99% rate for 30-year fixed mortgage
- from Northern Nevada Business Weekly: Reno named a top U.S. city for corporate relocations, expansions in next year
- from Forbes: Before An Appraisal, Tackle These Home Projects
Search Blog Content
Subscribe to this Blog[email-subscribers-form id="1"]