- from Freddie Mac: Mortgage Rates Decrease
- from Forbes.com: 2020 Has Been A Terrible Year For Big City Life. Will Urban Real Estate Ever Recover?
- from Realtor.com® Monthly Housing Report: September is No Longer the Best Time to Buy a Home
- from National Association of REALTORS® Economists’ Outlook blog: Buyer Competition Heats Up: More Buyer Offers and Client Tours in August 2020
- from ATTOM Data Solutions: Top 10 U.S. Counties Where Homeownership Tenure is Increasing
- from CNBC: Office real estate market will get back to pre-Covid level, in 2025: Cushman & Wakefield
- from John Burns Real Estate Consulting: The Light: The Active Adult Buyer Is Back!
- from RENTCafé® Blog: Yesterday’s Factories, Today’s Apartments: Conversions at All-Time High in the U.S.
- from CoreLogic: September 2020 Wildfire Report
- from Point2Homes: The Expectations vs. Reality Gap: Millennials Want to Buy a Home within a Year, but Saving Takes up to 10 Years
Search Blog Content
Subscribe to this Blog[email-subscribers-form id="1"]