- from Freddie Mac: Downward Mortgage Rate Trend Ends
- from REALTOR® Magazine: Report: Homeowners 8% Richer Over the Past Year
- from Redfin: More Home-Sellers are Dropping Their Prices Than in Previous Winters as Buyers Seize More Control of the Market
- from realtor.com®: Which Real Estate Markets Were Hot—or Not—in February 2019?
- from the National Association of Home Builders’ Eye on Housing blog: New Home Sales Up 1.5% for the Year
- from The Washington Post: More people pay their mortgages on time, but how long will this good news last?
- from Bankrate®: Nearly two-thirds of millennial homeowners have regrets about their purchase, survey finds
- from LendingTree: LendingTree Ranks Metros with the Highest Vacancy Rates
- from CNBC: Do this when shopping for a mortgage and you could save $430 in the first year
- from Bloomberg: Where Does the Tidiness Craze Leave Self-Storage Stocks?
- from realtor.com®: Top 10 Affordable Small Towns Where You’d Actually Want to Live, 2019 Edition
Search Blog Content
Subscribe to this Blog